We know that heritage and quality go hand in hand. With our extensive experience and knowledge of sash windows, we’re able to provide all sash window repair services. From restoration, draught-proofing, new joinery and high-quality timber splices, to re-glazing and window security, we can help you.
Sash Window Repair Services:
- Renovate and repair existing sash windows, including all types of wooden windows and doors.
- Sash window servicing, replacing broken cords and pulleys
- Sash window renovation and integral draught-proofing systems
- Supply and fit new high performance double glazed timber windows and doors. Single glazed for listed buildings if required.
- Upgrade existing single glazed wooden windows to double glazed including *Slimlite units.
We specialise in traditional timber sash windows
We have a tradition of excellence when it comes to replicating traditional timber windows and doors. Our craftsmen take great pride in their work and we always try to keep your windows as original as they were, however, in some cases saving your windows may not be viable. Unfortunately, this option will cost more than having your sash windows repaired but the look of your windows won’t change at all.
We cover the entire Torbay area in South Devon including Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth, Totnes, and Brixham.
If you want to find out how we can help you, call us on 07595 387211
Other services we offer include:
- Renovation of existing windows to include decorating.
- Casement (hinged) windows replicated or designed, including period and modern designs.
- All types of bespoke timber windows and doors also in softwood, hardwood and Accoya.
- Sash window locks – brass – chrome – satin and much more.
With our experience, we aim to provide a sash window service that is complete from start to finish. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction.
Our work ensures that your traditional sash windows:
- Keep the distinctive charms of traditional wooden sash windows and avoid their drawbacks; no rattling.
- Retain the look and feel of traditional sash windows.
- Windows that offer tight window seals as well as low conductivity
- Have the specialist draught-proofing system that maximizes on efficiency while remaining largely hidden and keeping the look of an authentic sash window
Hassle-free installations and renovations.
You only need one contractor; our team can reinstate paneling, decorate, rebuild, plaster and all other associated tasks with replacing period windows and doors. We take care of the whole job from start to finish. If you require some advice or a FREE estimate and survey, contact us today.